BlogMonday 1st October 2018
Small business October deadline dates for paying and filing of taxes
1 October 2018
- Payment of corporation tax liabilities for period ended 31 December 2017
7 October 2018
- Due date for VAT return and payment for 31 August 2018 quarter (electronic payment).
14 October 2018
- Form CT61 to be submitted and tax paid for quarter ended 30 September 2018.
15 October 2018
- File monthly CIS return.
21 October 2018
- File online monthly EC sales list.
22 October 2018
- Electronic payment of PAYE for month ended 5 October 2018 or quarter if average monthly liability is less than £1,500
31 October 2018
- Deadline for submission of 2017-18 paper self-assessment tax returns.
- Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with a 31 January 2018 year end
- HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies with accounting periods ended 31 October 2017.